Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Help Support PE, Music, and Library with Labels for Education

Back in the day, my family always saved Campbell’s soup labels to send in to benefit my elementary school. At the time, I didn’t realize that it was known as the Labels for Education program, which has been benefiting schools for 40 years.

Even now that I’m focused on clipping the Labels for Education for Discovery, I sometimes forget the magnitude of the program: 2,500 participating products from brands like Campbell’s, Dannon, Pepperidge Farm, Post, and V8.

The points that Discovery receives from Labels for Education benefit our PE, music, and library teachers. Those teachers can redeem the points in the Labels for Education catalog for a variety of merchandise.  


You can find all of the participating products at http://www.labelsforeducation.com/Earn-Points/Participating-Products. Take a look, and start clipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment