Sunday, August 31, 2014

Box Top Bonanza at Albertsons


I finally found some time this afternoon to look at the Sunday Idaho Statesman.

What a surprise I found when I came to the Albertsons’ ad. It’s Box Top bonus time at the grocery store for General Mills products. When you buy 10 participating General Mills Box Tops for Education products, like Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Golden Grahams, and other cereals as well as Nature Valley granola bars and Fiber One bars, you will get 60 bonus Box Tops. That’s $6, plus the Box Tops on the actual products, for Discovery! And I’ve noticed a lot of Box Top products have double Box Tops on their packaging right now for the start of the school year.

Although I already did my shopping for the week, I think I’m going to have to make a trip to Albertsons on Labor Day to stock up on some cereal and granola bars, with many of the products also on sale.

If you want to take advantage of the Box Top bonus, you better hurry; the Albertsons deal only lasts through Tuesday, Sept. 2.

I'll be on the lookout for more Box Top bonus deals and will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment